Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sunny October Saturdays Were Made For This...

Kate, Gram, Pierce, and I headed out to good old Tweite's Pumpkin Patch in Byron, Minnesota a week or two ago. It's such a great "fall" thing to do. I think it's my favortie tradition that we have as a family. There's so many great things to do at the pumpkin patch. Heaven for kids. Good caramel apples, too. :) Here's a few of my favorite shots.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle...Who?



Giant Tire Dragon Conquered by Young Girl


Pirates Three We Be...Arrrghh!



Creative Recycling


THE One

1 Comments:

  • I don't remember going to pumpkin patches when I was a kid. We used to go to apple orchards to pick our own apples.

    How are your folks enjoying their new home in Minn.?

    By Blogger RynoM, at 11/03/2007 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home