Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Monday, August 27, 2007

Back In Action!

In celebration of having a functional laptop again, I have uploaded new photos to My Flickr (see photo box at right) and have chosen a few "headliners" to share. I even have a new video of Mr. P to share!

Smile...and the Whole World Smiles With You


Sweet Dreams Are Made of This...




Proof That Mom Is the Most Fun Person EVER

Big Sister Reveals Her Secret Identity as the Sandman...

Fun-tastic New Toy Elicits Much Joy! (See video below.)



2 Comments:

  • I wanna play with that toy! I'm sitting here grooving along to the music. Do they make one for grown ups?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/31/2007 8:58 PM  

  • It's kinda like the end of a Clockwork Orange - trapped - though instead of videos of ultra violence, its a never-ending loop of 'I've been working on the railroad.'

    By Blogger RynoM, at 9/03/2007 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home