Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Almost Three Weeks Already?!

Time flies when you're having fun...and when you have a newborn to take care of, too! Things are quite chaotic and minute-to-minute around here these days. I had almost completely forgotten how fast time can fly by and still it seems you've not gotten a thing done. All we do is change diapers, change outfits, feed the baby, wash the baby, wash clothes, and then start all over again. Well, I guess Mr. P does have a nice round, poochy belly to show for what we've been up to the past three weeks or so! :)

Due to technical difficulties, I haven't been able to upload new pics to Flickr. When my laptop is functional again (which will hopefully be soon,) I'll get them up. Till then, here's a few good ones.

4 Comments:

  • Lookin' cool in his Nemo jammies!

    By Blogger RynoM, at 7/30/2007 9:46 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Fran, at 8/01/2007 3:12 PM  

  • Hi Heather! I heard you stopped in at work the other day, wish I could have seen you and the baby. Pierce looks very cute and content, and of course I love the Nemo pajamas. Stop in again on a Monday or Tuesday! See you, Fran

    I'm not very blog savvy- here's my comment again I think....minus a minor type-o

    By Blogger Fran, at 8/01/2007 3:14 PM  

  • FranJam 3000!!
    How about next Monday? Would morning or afternoon be better, do ya think?
    Ask around...let me know...Seems like forever since I've seen you! :)

    By Blogger Heather, at 8/02/2007 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home