Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Morpheus Will Rock Your World



No, not this Morpheus. (Not that he couldn't rock your world.)



No, I'm not talking about the Greek God of dreams Morpheus, either.



Here we go. I'm talking THIS Morpheus.
Thanks to my friend, Matt E., who clued me in to this fantastic site. Maybe you've already been here, downloading ANY freaking song you can think of, and a whole mess you didn't even know existed. Fine. But if you haven't, get there. It will rock your world. It's been taking me on a better-than-Disneyland, better-than-a-magic-carpet-ride downloading marathon for the last 12 hours. Check it out.

1 Comments:

  • Limewire is better and adware free.

    Or better yet, learn Bittorrent.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/05/2006 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home