Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Monday, May 15, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

It has been raining here for days and days. Seems like as long as I can remember. A week straight, maybe? I forget...But I'm sick of the rain. How am I supposed to plant anything or go for long walks around the neighborhood? Oh, well, the rain is good for all the plants and crops and our water tables, I'm sure.

In an effort to be positive, here are 5 good things that came of the rain:


My Favorite 5 Rain Songs:

Rainy Night in Georgia (Brook Benton)

Kentucky Rain (Elvis Presley)

Purple Rain (Prince)

Rainy Days and Mondays (Carpenters)

Here Comes the Rain Again (Eurythmics)

1 Comments:

  • You inspired me! Tonight during my bubble bath, I'm going to listen to "Rainy Day Music" by the Jayhawks.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5/15/2006 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home