Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Spring Fever

According to Answers.com:

spring fever
n.
A feeling of languor or yearning brought on by the coming of spring.

Terry Redlin's

I fear I may have this! I feel restless and distracted. I can't focus on anything, and want to be doing ten different things at once (none of which are work-related, I fear!) Time to clean things out, clean things up, paint the bathrooms and living room, plant some new flowers, and...and...

This time of year makes me antsy. How about you? Ever feel like stopping the car and getting out on the grassy median and just running in circles? (My daughter and I did this just a couple of weeks ago!)

Anyway, here's some links to help with Spring Fever!

Take the useless trivia Spring Fever Quiz. (It's short.)

Here's a pretty good list of some Spring Cleaning Tips.

Excellent site with some Spring Planting Tips.

Joyce Brothers' Spring Fever Trivia Article

1 Comments:

  • In Alabama it pretty much just goes from Fall (Oct.-March) to Summer (April-Sept.).

    Not much of a spring, but my apartment could definitely use a spring cleaning.

    By Blogger RynoM, at 4/27/2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home