Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I love Jamaica, Mon!



We just got back from beautiful Jamaica last week. So warm and green and wonderful! I have a nice tan and am feeling much more relaxed than I was a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, I wanted to get a couple of pics on here for everyone who's interested, so I won't write much now, just post a couple of pics. Then I'll add A few more when I get a few more minutes later on.

These pics are of R and I at Dunn's River Falls, this huge rock waterfall formation that we actually climbed all the way up. It was somewhat dangerous and very fun! So pretty, as you can see. Amazing.

3 Comments:

  • Have some Red Stripe Mon!

    No Problem!

    Get your life partner to update his blog too, jeez.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2006 7:26 AM  

  • Wow, that is beautiful..especially the waterfall. Glad you had a nice and relaxing time on your vacation. Megan and I are talking about a trip for next year, so you'll have to give me the 411 on Jamaica. Can't wait to C U in a couple weeks.

    I agree - get your FIANCE - to update his blog.

    By Blogger RynoM, at 1/13/2006 9:57 AM  

  • You guys should know better...I can't even get him to pick up his dirty clothes, how could you expect him to do something requiring more than 5 MINUTES of effort?! Especially with online poker and XBOX 360 demanding so much time commitment...

    By Blogger Heather, at 1/16/2006 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home