Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Positivity

I'm feeling better. Sort of. Exhausted. I think I need to just sleep this one off. Can't believe I have to get up and do this all over again tomorrow. Can I? Does it matter if I can't?

~sigh~

I need to stop this endless litany in my head. Switch gears. Change colors.

Positive things. Positive.

I am slowly but surely mastering HTML. Still struggling a bit, but getting there, getting better. That's good.

Identified that as-of-yet-unidentified worm: Moniliformis moniliformis. Took a picture of the egg I smushed from it. It's a pretty egg, although a bit tore up (took a lot of smushing.) Pretty rare parasite in humans, really. Exciting to see something new, and helped a sick child to boot. That's positive.

Got the wood floors clean. That's positive.

Do didn't destroy anything (that I know of) today. That's positive.

And on that note, I think I'll attempt to sleep the rest of this funk off tonight. Tomorrow's a new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home