Parasites, Princesses, and Paranoia-or Another Day

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Corpse Bride Left Me at the Altar

We just got back from the Corpse Bride. There were some cute parts, but overall it was quite disappointing. I'm a big Nightmare Before Christmas fan, so I was really expecting more. Nice imagery, if you love that dead, gore stuff. Personally, I just can't get enough. :) Guess I was born to be Goth--although I do consider myself to be a recovering one. I do wear color quite a bit now (I even recently embraced pink,) much to my mother's relief.
But the movie, yes, kind of weak on the plot. Left me wanting more.

The dog only destroyed a stack of napkins while we were out. This is considered to be a successful outing since nothing costly was destroyed. How sad is that? What on earth did I deserve to be tormented by this Hellhound, as my father lovingly calls him. I hate the dog. I really do. But I just feel so sorry for him, I guess. Is he really so dumb? So needy? I am fascinated by the possible answers to these questions and simultaneously disgusted by the need to ask them.

~sigh~

Anyway, I am engrossed by the puzzle of HTML at the moment, and all housework that should have been done this weekend has fallen by the wayside. Thus I start another week behind. Alas, is there no end to the burden of living with other people? Ha. We all know the answer to that one, I think.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks. :)

    By Blogger Heather, at 10/09/2005 7:44 PM  

  • I agree with you about the Corpse's Bride. It was fine and the animation was good, but the story seemed rather week.

    If you want to see a good claymation movie, I suggest Wallace and Grommit.

    By Blogger RynoM, at 11/21/2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home